Thursday, December 11, 2008

Explanation

I thought I should offer an explanation for previous post.

1. We do NOT have a dog. The dog featured is Cassie, one of Dad's 6 beasts.
2. Despite Emory saying "I NEED a doggie" "A doggie for Christmas, a BIG doggie" a few times a week, we will not get a dog until I have found a kind that doesn't bark, shed, dig, bite, destroy, or chew. Or alternatively one that comes with a trust fund to handle above problems.
3. We will not be getting another cat for Christmas either. (sorry, Gabe)
4. Any dogs that "mysteriously" end up at the house on Christmas will be returned (this means you Dad!)
5. Any cats that end up at the house on Christmas will also be sent to Dad's. (just kidding..hahahahahaha)

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM , Blogger TemporaryLibrarian said...

Glad you explained - I certainly jumped to the conclusion that you'd gotten a dog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home