Friday, March 02, 2007



Our little Emory is so cute! He has recently been reaching for his toy and when he corals it in, it goes straight to his mouth! Today was my last day as a stay at home dad and it was hard knowing that I will not be with him all day every day. I am looking forward to going back to work, but will miss my little buddy very much. It is amazing how fast 2 months past; and how much Emory has grown and changed in that time. I know that Andrea's mom will do an excellent job with Emory, but I will still miss him very much while at work. I am currently excepting donations of $35,000 a year so I can continue to stay home and raise our little Emory!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM , Blogger Dr. Hausfrau said...

Dear Gabe, count me in for $35.00!
-Auntie Katy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home