Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lilliane's Party

I went a little crazy celebrating Lily's first birthday!
I bought her four dresses...this is the one that made the cut. I also got her a professionally done flower headband from Cherry Blossoms, my local florist.



When ordering the headband, I thought, "WTH let's get a table decoration too."



My friend Deb agreed to make the cake!

It was totally worth it because Lily had a blast! She knew it was all for her. She loved the flowers, loved the dress, spent some time preening in front of the mirror and the rest playing.



Then she ate cake!




After the celebration, she did a little gardening and then took a nap.
It is good to make a fuss, you only turn one year, one month, and three days once!


3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger The Krentz Family said...

OMG! So gorgeous!!

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger TemporaryLibrarian said...

Fabulous dress! Love the flower head dress - she will treasure these pictures later.

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

Beautiful!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home