Thursday, June 07, 2007

New Career!


Today I finally achieved my life long dream and wrote a book. Actually I finished TWO books. One is called Shilah's Book and one is Emory, Emory, what do you see? I found this website where you can order blank board books and then you can use your own pictures to write personal picture books! I suppose you could draw your own pictures...but my talent lies more in taping in photos.
I think I could market this idea. Let's see...if I charged 20$ a book, subtracting for materials, adding on health insurance and taxes...I would only have to make about 1500 books a month to quit my job!!!!
Just in case my new business doesn't make it, I'm going to continue unpacking my boxes in my new class room.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Blogger Shanti and Aimee said...

Andrea, you did a GREAT job with the books! Shilah loves hers-- thank you so much! That is such a neat idea... we'll see if I have time to take up a hobby like that once baby #2 comes along!

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home