Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The beginning of the end

No picture today. But if there was one it would be of me with a silly grin on my face. The play is OVER!!! Everyone at school was amazed and astonished. I had several people tell me we should copywrite it and sell it. I'm not sure we can do this as we stole (ahemm...adapted all the songs) Today we did a morning performance. This was followed by a frantic amount of cleaning and counting. I only came up two dollars short for the field trip (I think) Then we went to see Shrek followed by a pizza party, funny individual awards for each 8th grader and a slideshow of pictures. I did successfully tape the second show so I'll put some videos of the songs up soon.

Two more days. More importantly I get to have my annual expensive salon haircut and highlighting on Sat. Ahhhhhhh.

It's summer!!! Things to be excited about this summer

1. More time with Emory everyday.
2. Our trip to MA. CAN'T WAIT! I'm so excited, I'm not even nervous about flying yet.
3. My new niece who arrives this July.
4. Getting to steal my first niece for a visit when the new one arrives!

and...

5. TWO long awaited books to be published this summer. Aimee do you think you can wait until after I've had a chance to read the new Harry Potter to have the baby? Really is that asking too much?

3 Comments:

At 8:05 PM , Blogger Shanti and Aimee said...

I'll let the baby know your preference, but no guarantees :)

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Shanti and Aimee said...

Oh... and maybe I'll name her Hermione in honor of you finishing the book!
Congrats on your play!

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

I can't wait to see the videos!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home