Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's day


Today was Mother's day! I spent the first part of the day with my mom and then the second part of the day being a mom. Soon Gabe will go pick up a special dinner for us (we can no longer actually go to restaurants...see blog) It has been forever since I posted. Sorry about that. I would say posting will be sporadic until school is done. (see blog)

Here is a picture of my precious little bug sitting up. He has a little tent and a new play area in the house. I have a new office and Gabe has a new TV room. So basically we have been moving furniture and cleaning like mad people!

It has become very hot here so the baby is usually in shorts or just a diaper. But after the horrendous amount of snow...I am loving it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home