Sunday, May 13, 2007

bath time



Bathing is usually the end of the eating process. Sometimes I wonder what restaurants would be like if all eaters were as messy as 6 month olds. Would there be showers as you exited? I know I've had meals where I've needed a shower later.
We still take baths with Emory, but as May gets busier and more hectic I find I don't have the energy. Also, he is now so large (21 pounds) that it is difficult to get out of the bathtub with him if I am home alone. So on Gabe's pool, softball, or gym nights we use the sink.
I was recently thinking about that old saying, "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater." How on earth could that have come about. Did somebody accidentally throw the baby out with the bath water? It seems like this is something people should notice. Is it a fear that this could happen or a slightly delerius vision by sleep deprived parents?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home