Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Emory gets a job


We visited Gabe at work today and Emory took a turn at answering the phones. The group decided that he could be the company's expert on the Earth's Best Baby food products. While this blog is privately owned and not supported by any advertising dollars, I will tell you that Earth's Best Baby food is wonderful and made with all organic ingrediants. While I enjoy making most of my own organic baby food, it is nice to just open a jar somedays.
Emory now eats many foods including brocoli, tofu, beans, rice, squash, spinach, peas, carrots, and potato. Yes that's right...my seven month old eats more foods than I do. Shockingly he like veggies more than fruits. This kid got some wierd genetics from daddy! So now there are two vegetarians and one fallen vegetarian in our household.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home