Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Parting Woes


I am moving to a new school next year. That means that I am working at one school and doing all my meetings and planning at another right now. Moving has raised many emotions in me, relief, fear, anxiety, depression, perfectionism, excitement, an general ummm AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
One of the worst parts is leaving my comfortable room with painted ceiling tiles. You can see the Heart and roses one two boys made for me when Gabe and I got engaged. I remember crying when they put it up.
Luckily....I think...The district is refusing to help us move. So we are having to pack up everything including textbooks, desks, carpets, and bookshelves and move it over in a U-Haul. I say luckily because being mad about this keeps me from thinking about leaving my past 10 years behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home