Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My first You tube video


I am now quite taken with you tube and have uploaded my first video. I think it's amazing what people can do in their free time. Or maybe these are all made during work hours! Anyway here is a 20 sec clip of Emory eating a banana that I took with my camara's movie function. I'll try to keep the videos down to actually interesting moments.
Some interesting things to notice are the sounds he makes after getting the banana and how messy he is! My dad is very concerned. As he said, "He's twice as messy as you were and look at you now!"

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM , Blogger TemporaryLibrarian said...

Ah, Andrea, now you may come to understand why I can't stand bananas!

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Dr. Hausfrau said...

Bananas Drive Me Nuts

(a bad poetry submission for TL)

Baby eats bananas
monkies, too.
Little tiny faces
covered in goo.

Not just the face,
It's everyplace.

Banana split,
Banana splat.
Bananas all around the flat.

Bananas here,
Bananas there.
There are bananas
in my hair.

Some like them green,
but not my baby.
She is not Sam, is she?
She likes them ripe,
a dark yellow-brown -
When they're all nice and squish-y.

They can change from solid to liquid
in a short matter of time.
From a normal looking fruit
into a bowl of slime.

Sweet sticky sweet smelling
smoosh under your toe
baby banana spit-up
the source of Ginny's woe.

Cut them in half,
cut them in thirds.
Soon they will look like
little black squishy bits.

Bananas: What's the icing on the cake?
The longer you wear them, the blacker they get.

Drive me bananas.

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger Andrea Pless said...

Beautiful Katy!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home