Sunday, July 06, 2008

Week of parties

It has been a busy week of socializing for me. On Monday we had Gabe's party here. On Tuesday we went to Aimee and Shanti's for dinner. On Thursday I met Aimee and Shanti at Manny and Bo's and then Aimee and I went to dinner and to see a movie with friends. On Friday we tried to go on a picnic and see the firworks with Aimee and Shanti in the mountains, but it was way to hot to enjoy (98) and Emory only lasted until 8. I hear Shilah didn't like the fireworks so they went home early too. And then yesterday we had a barbeque on the deck and had lots of people over. We've just gotten back from the zoo and I am EXHAUSTED. It is time for a nap.

In between all of this we cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. I have a load of stuff for good will and a great deal of trash and recyling already went away.

Sorry for the lack of pictures of all events. We kept forgetting the camara.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM , Blogger HoosierKitty said...

It takes a lot of stamina to be a social butterfly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home