Saturday, December 09, 2006

Six weeks


It's been six weeks since the baby was born. I shudder to think that if he had been late I would be going back to work now! Instead I have another month to spend with him. I am getting more and more excited about it though. After all the school day really isn't that long.

My friend Elizabeth always posts the most wonderful things. Pictures, drawings, and poems that illuminate beauty. I thought in response I would post some of our songs that Gabe and I invented to sing to the baby. I won't tell you who wrote what and then you can vote on the best one. The winner will get a prize. Though, sometimes Gabe forgets to check, so I might just cheat. (Ha ha ha ha- are you reading this blog Gabe?)

For my bloomigton friends these songs take me back to my Bad poetry days.

#1

I know a boy named Emory, named Emory, named Emory
And he is such a cutie, a cutie, a cutie!

#2
Hey little Buddy what do you say?
You're the cutest thing to come our way.
You poop a little, pee a little, poop some more
You're the cutest one we do adore!

#3 (Sung to your are my sunshine)

You are my baby! I am your Mommy!
And I will love you forever more
And I will be there when you need me
'Cause yo-ou are my Baby!

6 Comments:

At 4:03 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

Thanks Andrea!!

They are all very, very cute, but my favorite is the first one!

 
At 4:06 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

Or maybe the third one. Does that count as two different votes?

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Andrea Pless said...

ha ha those are both mine! I win! Andrea

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger The Krentz Family said...

I like the second one best! Woops... I mean I like the first and third ones best!

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger Claire said...

Hey, guys, can I vote? I personally like the second one best and I'm guessing that one is Gabe's.

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Andrea Pless said...

Well If I count Ebee as two votes....then I guess it is a tie.

Gabe wants to protest. He claims shinanigans as my friends are the ones voting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home