Friday, August 01, 2014

Summer Vacation

We just got back from our road trip vacation! As you may know from Andrea's Facebook Posts, we spent the past few weeks driving out west. We went through Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington and Oregon and back. We went about 4,500 miles or so, with over 80 hours of driving time! Everyone did great, and the kids were especially wonderful - what great travelers they are! And I want to express a special thank you to Andrea's mom Jill. Not only did she stay at our house, feeding the animals and keeping them company, but also paid our water bill that I neglected to take care of - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

The next few posts are some highlights of our trips; I apologize that I don't remember all of the names of all of the places, but I'll try my best. I will also work on getting some additional pictures w/out kids on my blog as soon as I can: http://gabeperspective.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home