Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy Father's Day to me!

I had a WONDERFUL Father's day thanks to my beautiful wife and wonderful children! We started off with breakfast at the Jefferson County Airport grill where they do a father's day buffet breakfast and you can watch the planes take off and land. It was yummy! Then we went to the Denver botanical gardens, and spent some time walking around and taking in the beautiful gardens. They just opened a new exhibit and a famous glass blower installed huge and colorful pieces of blown glass in and around the gardens. The flowers and glass make for some amazing scenes. Below are some of the pictures I took; more at my blog http://gabeperspective.blogspot.com/. After the gardens, we went and got a slice of pizza and Ice Cream at at amazing ice cream place, SO good! And then Andrea dropped me off and I got a massage; a wonderful day!!! Thank you to my very special family! And to my dad, I think of you every day and I miss you very much. Love you pops!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home