Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Wedding of the year.

Anica and Aaron's wedding was everything a wedding should be.


The guests were dressed to the nines.

Some guests brought assistants to carry them around.

Some of the 21 guests under 5 even sat down (for a while)

The bride's beauty was challenged only by the sweetness of the flower girl.

The bride's maids were like summer breezes.


The groom was charming and the bride was lovely. The words they spoke to each other rang with love and devotion.


Together, Anica and Aaron travel into their future surrounded by the love of their family and friends.


Should the ring bearer still be carrying the pillow and rings after the ceremony?



2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Blogger Dr. Hausfrau said...

great pictures!!

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Shanti and Aimee said...

Yes, great pics! I am posting our first batch of pictures from our trip (I took over 200- a bit fanatical I know). I will probably not be quite as poetic in my narrative as Andrea. Or was that Gabe??? Gabe, I told you to lay off the Shakespeare.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home