Monday, June 08, 2009

Anica's Wedding approaches

We are getting ready for the big event! Lily already had an outfit, I found one that fit again (Thank god for not being pregnant!), but Gabe and Emory needed to get new clothes. Gabe looks incredible in his. I am contemplating bringing a big stick to beat off all the single girls who will undoubtedly start to attack him. (Would that be against the new airline travel rules?) Emory is less excited about his. After donning the outfit he said,

" NO NO NO"

"I don't like it"

"I don't want to go to Massachusettes and wear this"

"I do NOT want to fly on the airplane."


So he will either be wearing it or his fire truck PJ's.

4 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Blogger TemporaryLibrarian said...

Save this picture for the high school yearbook committee! He looks great.

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger Shanti and Aimee said...

So cute!!! I am trying to convince Shilah that a bathing suit and heels is not appropriate attire for a wedding...

 
At 12:11 AM , Blogger Dr. Hausfrau said...

OMG CUTE

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger HoosierKitty said...

He looks like he's on the way to the board room!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home