Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby wake-up call

We had a slight scare last thursday when I started having icky contractions for hours. Thankfully it was due to a bladder infection and not actual labor! Our C-section date is March 8th, but we are all aware that that means nothing and really the baby could come anytime. We spent the weekend working on three weeks of "Emergency" sub plans and 10 weeks of "Actual" sub plans. I hate going to school by myself (too creepy) and so Gabe and Emory came in with me and watched a movie. It was also a good reminder to do things like pack, remember how to get to the hospital, and so on and so on. If Lilly comes when Emory came she will be here on Sunday! Personally that is too soon for me. I wonder if in the next three weeks we can get Emory potty trained, sleeping through the night, clean the house, pack the freezer, install car seats, buy more junk, ect. You would think the previous 36 weeks would have provided some time to do this!

3 Comments:

At 3:57 PM , Blogger Dr. Hausfrau said...

i hear you, sister.

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger Shanti and Aimee said...

Call anytime, including the middle of the night, if you need us to come get Emory or meet you at the hospital. We owe you one!

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger HoosierKitty said...

I recommend March 1

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home