Saturday, January 17, 2009

Emory & Daddy






















Andrea had some work to do so I took Emory on some errands. We went to the post office, bank and then the Butterfly Pavilion. As we walked into the
Butterfly Pavilion, Emory took off like a shot down the hallway, and I was left with the clerk trying to check me in as fast as possible. I caught up with my little speed demon and we made it into the butterfly house. Within 8 seconds, Emory had found a puddle and jumped into it, fell down, and started splashing! There is a picture above depicting how I felt chasing him, like there was 4 little Emory's! It was great fun, and we went through the car wash on the way home. As we got home, Emory decided he would throw himself away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home