Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I have been basking in the glory of the blogs of Dr. Hausfrau and the Temporary Librarian this morning. It is wonderful to get to feel a part of far away celebrations.

We had a very quiet celebration. Gabe and Emory and I went to our favorite vegetarian restaurant, the Water Course where a lot of Seitan was consumed. Then we came home and watched a movie. I stayed up very late (10 pm) and Gabe probably stayed up even later. Emory went to bed on time and got up on time too! ( 5 am)

I read somewhere that resolutions are easier to keep if you have publicized them.... so here are the family New Year's Resolutions.

1. Emory is going to have fewer tantrums (ha ha ha ha- that's never going to happen)
2. Andrea is going to have a baby. (I like to choose things that are inevitable)
3. Gabe is going to eat more brown rice and vegetables. (also inevitable!)

Here's hoping that your Resolutions are successful and the the New Year brings positive light to your lives.

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Blogger TemporaryLibrarian said...

I love your resolutions!

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger Dr. Hausfrau said...

Hmm. I didn't have any resolutions, but now that I have read yours, I think I will try all three. I will attempt to have fewer tantrums, have a baby, and eat more brown rice and vegetables. Thanks for giving me direction in 2009!

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger HoosierKitty said...

I resolve to read about fewer tantrums, having babies, and eating brown rice and vegetables.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home