Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sleeping babies!


We finally got the call last night and I rushed to the hospital to pick up Shilah. Emory was awake and so he came with us. Aimee was in heavy labor when we got there so we left quickly. The babies were so excited by the time we got home byt the nighttime adventures that sleep was not an option. Gabe finally moved to the couch and the two upset babies left the cribs and came to bed with me. They were happy immediately and I got cuddles on both sides. Here they are in the morning. Right after I took this picture I got the call from Shanti that Serena Daryn had been born only an hour after Aimee got to the hospital! We quickly ate and dressed to go visit. I say quickly but....I am coming to realize that that word doesn't really apply to two babies. It took us two hours.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Blogger Anica and Aaron said...

Thanks for the pics - they are so cute! And little baby Serena is adorable. Shanti and Aimee are so lucky to have you guys there to help out and hang out with. I can't wait to come and visit!
:-) Anica

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home