Monday, July 16, 2007

The countdown begins!


I feel totally prepared for the greatest (book) event of the summer - I have seen the recent movie, reread the last two books and now I am on pins and needles! IS SNAPE REALLY EVIL? IS DUMBLEDORE REALLY DEAD? Will Ron and Hermoine get together?
I thought the fifth movie was really really good. (much better than the fourth) Dolores Umbridge was wonderfully cruel and the magical atmosphere was ...ummm... magical.
I am very excited for when Emory is old enough to enjoy these stories with me!

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM , Blogger elizabeth said...

I can't wait!!! I loved Umbridge's office in the movie. Is it wrong that I want to decorate my study like that??

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Andrea Pless said...

I know!! It was diabolically evil!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home