Friday, July 06, 2007

Everybody works out


Gabe has been working out a lot since January. I have wanted to start doing something as well but couldn't figure out when, where, or how. Finally I had a brain wave! Aimee's treadmill! I thought...wow Aimee is nine months pregnant, she can't possibly be using her treadmill right now. (She is still doing jazzersize though! Amazing!!) Shanti and Gabe moved the treadmill to our house and I've been having a lot of fun walking and running and getting ready for the 7th Harry Potter book (ie reading). Emory has decided he needs to buff up those chunky thighs with some workouts!
For those of you who are wondering...I have not fallen off the treadmill yet. But it is really only a matter of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home