Monday, March 19, 2007

Sky


The sky is big in Colorado, and you often feel like you can see forever. As Emory gets bigger it seems like my life somehow gets smaller and smaller. I don't even have the option of wasting my life in front of the reality shows any more! Recently I have been bashing my head against this idea... that every min is scripted and used up well before it actually gets here. But today I realized that I don't have to wait until naptime to dream of climbing mountains. Those mountains will be here in 10 years...and most likely the Barnes and Noble will too. Until then, getting the baby to the pool to swim feels enough like climbing Everest for me. Believe me, we take about the same amount of stuff... with no sherpa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home