Sunday, March 18, 2007

Getting dinner.


I didn't have all the fruit we needed for the poker game (I realize that fruit and poker seem to be mutually exclusive...but not so) Emory and I set out for the store to buy fruit. The grocery store is only a few blocks away. I hate shopping so much that I only buy exactly what I need at the moment. Consequently, we go to the store several times a day. I hear this is very European. (Instead of lazy and disorganized!) At the store I did a terrible terrible thing. I went into the baby aisle and got Emory a toy. He played with it the whole time we were in the store. Now I know how kids get to be annoying screaming brats in the store demanding chocolate and toys. Maybe we'll just bring a toy from home from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home