Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sleep


Sleep is very important to us! I don't know when Gabe sneaked in and snapped this picture of me and Emory sleeping, but I think you can see you seriously we work on this issue together.

Another funny thing about this picture is that you can see the spit cloth in the background. This is an essential piece of equipment when sleeping with Emory. He actually leaves a slime trail during the night. You can see how he started off in the middle of the bed and gradually worms his way closer and closer to me. I try to move away from him and by morning I am on the edge of the bed and he is taking up the middle half of a king size bed! Today we are going to try something that Aimee and Shanti had good success with and that is tieing the crib to the bed so that he is with us but also in his own space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home