Tuesday, November 14, 2006
















I was just looking at Aimee and Shanti's blog and found this picture of Shilah when she was very young. Here are Shilah and Emory at about the same age.

Gabe and I continue to work on fixing the kitchen floor. Shanti is coming down again this weekend to help, so hopefully we will have the tile down by Thanksgiving. There is a lot to be thankful for this year. But I will certainly be thankful to have the kitchen done so that we are no longer walking around on gluey floor boards. Last night I got to help by laying down the mud. Playing in mud has always been one of my favorite pass times!

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM , Blogger Shanti and Aimee said...

Those are two very cute babies!

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger The Krentz Family said...

Wow! That's amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home