Monday, October 20, 2014

Visit from my Grandma Evie & Peter

We had a great weekend with my mom and Peter when they came out to visit us! I took Friday off from work and spent the day hanging out and going for a little hike. And Saturday they came down and watched my kids play soccer, hang out with the family and we went out to dinner. Then yesterday, we all went up to Conifer and spent the day with Shanti & Aimee's family. We went for a great hike, worked on some art projects and enjoyed each-other's company. Aimee's parents came up for dinner as did my cousin Tiffany with her beautiful children and had a VERY wonderful dinner :) Aimee make homemade calzones and (as always), it was VERY tasty! It was great having my mom here to visit, and mom, Emory thanks you very much for his birthday present. We will post pictures once it is completed! We wish you could stay longer, but we loved the time we got to spend with you!
 







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home