Tuesday, May 10, 2011

News

Gabe and I have been taking a blogging hiatus. Me because I was finishing a second masters in Educational Leadership, Gabe because he had to do all the work around the house while I finished! Anyway I am done and it paid off....because last week I got a new job as a Master Teacher. This is a person who works with administrators and teachers to raise student achievement scores by improving instruction and building new supportive structures in the school. It is very EXCITING! I didn't actually think I would get the job as there were many many great applicants. My response when they told me was, "No way! You're kidding." So this will me my last three weeks of teaching kids, perhaps forever as I might move into administration after this job ends in four years. I have some mixed feelings about that, but there is always scenery you don't get to see when you decide to go on a walk. Mostly I am excited and and a little giggly at my new title. It's very Jedi.

3 Comments:

At 6:31 AM , Blogger TemporaryLibrarian said...

Wow! Congratulations!

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger HoosierKitty said...

Good for you! Not having students means less parents to deal with, yes? Congratulations!

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger The Moore Family said...

Congratulations! You are going to be awesome at it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home