Monday, November 01, 2010

The Dark Side

Happy Halloween! We had 2 Darth Vader's in the family this year, very adorable! I took Emory & Lily Trick or Treating around out neighborhood last night. The did a great job getting daddy candy and here are a few tid-bits of conversations Emory had:

Home Owner: "ohhh, Darth Vader. What would you like?"
Emory: My light saber lights up when I push the button...see. And I don't like chocolate"

Home Owner: "What would you sister like?
Emory: "I don't like chocolate, but baby Lily likes M&M's and she gets 1 M&M when she sits on the potty!"
Home Owner: {hysterical laughter}

Daddy: "Its time to go home, see, your bucket is full of candy"
Emory: "It's okay daddy, I'll just dump out the candy and we'll get some more"...dumps bucket of candy on ground.



Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM , Blogger TemporaryLibrarian said...

Ha Ha! what a great holiday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home