Friday, January 29, 2010

Poor Lily

I would like to paint you a little mental picture if I may...I am cooking a nice stir-fry in the kitchen and Andrea is working on the computer, also in the kitchen. She looks at me and says that the kids have been too quiet for too long and she goes to investigate...the kids were playing in the Bathroom again; great. Andrea comes out holding Lily looking like this...



...and this...
...Lily was playing in the toilet and Emory smeared toothpaste all over her head! Her arms were soaking wet, and they had unrolled the toilet paper roll and covered the bathroom floor and there was water everywhere! When asked why Emory did this, he said that "Lily's head was wet and I washed her." And to top it all off, he did it dressed like this:

what an evening!



2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Blogger Shanti and Aimee said...

Hilarious!!! I'm waiting for Shilah (or Serena) to cut her own hair. That happens to every kid, right?

 
At 10:57 PM , Blogger The Krentz Family said...

Aint in the truth-- more than 5 minutes without someone screaming means only one thing... TROUBLE.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home