Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fun Weekend!

I had a great visit with my friends this past weekend. Brandon and Mike came out for an all too brief visit this past weekend. It was the Great American Beer Fest weekend and, as usually, it was a great success. We missed last year and vowed never to miss another one (2 1/2 hours into a beer drinking frenzy). That was Saturday. Friday, we went up to Boulder and played in the mountains a little before coming home to pick up Lily and go to Golden City Brewery for an early afternoon pint. While I did not bring my camera to the beer fest, the picture below gives an idea of what it is like:





















1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

Great pictures! I love how in the second picture it looks like the guy is being held up by an immense stone hand.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home