Sunday, May 11, 2008

another big day

Today started out with Brandon cooking us breakfast! Then he and Gabe took out a window, cut a hole in the wall of the house, and put in a door instead. At the moment the door opens onto nothing but air....but it is a beautiful door. The day ended with Gabe cooking dinner. This is how days should always go!

Lest you think I was doing nothing, I planted strawberries, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, and onions. Then I spray painted a bench and built a container garden. I also spray painted an ugly light fixture black. Intermittantly I did laundry, did the grocery shopping, and cleaned all DAY. Why is it that the more I clean, the messier things get. If I stopped cleaning would things stay the same???

ALSO... I spent a lot of wonderful time running around behind Emory.

WHEEH. I am too tired to post any pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home