Thursday, August 10, 2006


After having lunch, I went to visit my grandmother who has just turned 95! This is a terrible picture. I asked the woman who runs the nursing home to take one and she hurridly shot a picture , looked at it, and said, "That's a good one." I stupidly didn't check it until back in Bloomington! Anyway, you can vaguely see me and Grandma. She knew me right away, which I think is pretty good for 95! And then we had a nice chat.

That was yesterday...today I am on a misson to find a really good present for Gabe!

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM , Blogger TemporaryLibrarian said...

Hi Andrea - I'm enjoying your Blog and wish I could get my pictures to come up in my posting. It seemed so easy when you were here to help me! Now it won't work at all.
Ginny

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home